Wednesday 28 February 2018

Ivanka Trump: 'I Believe My Father' On Sexual Misconduct Allegations

SHARE

Ivanka Trump: 'I Believe My Father' On Sexual Misconduct AllegationsIvanka Trump, daughter and adviser of President Donald Trump, says she sides with her father when it comes to the more than a dozen women who have accused him of sexual misconduct. When asked about the allegations during an interview that aired Monday on NBC’s “Today” show, Ivanka appeared agitated and defended her father. “I think it’s a pretty inappropriate question to ask a daughter if she believes the accusers of her father when he’s affirmatively stated that there’s no truth to it,” Trump told NBC’s Peter Alexander.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines http://ift.tt/2otrEsl

SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 coment�rios: